Anyone visiting the Truckstop 8 restaurant, can park at our spacious truckstop free of charge under certain conditions. Would you like to know our house rules? We’ve drawn up a list for you!
- Parking is only permitted in the designated spaces.
- The maximum parking period is 11 hours.
- (Free) parking is permitted when spending at least € 22,50 in our restaurant. Please display your restaurant receipt behind your windscreen for monitoring purposes.
- The truckstop is supervised, for your safety and the safety of your cargo.
- Please keep the truckstop clean and tidy. Throw away any waste in the bins provided for that purpose.
- Food or (own) drinks may not be cooked either in or outside the vehicle.
- Furniture may not be set up or used at the truckstop.
- Open fires are strictly forbidden.
- We provide plenty of sanitary facilities. Please use them.
- Soiling of the site will be reported to the police.
- Parking is at your own risk. The manager of the site is not responsible for any damage to or theft of vehicles and/or cargo.
- It is forbidden to park loose objects such as semi-trailers and trailers.
- It is forbidden to carry out repairs to vehicles.
- The truckstop is supervised by the police and the Department of Public Works, for your safety and the safety of your cargo.
- In case of theft or crime, please call the general police telephone number: +31 (0)900 8844.
- Emergency number: 112.